It’s About Time: How ID Images Makes it Easy with In-Stock Labels and Made-to-Order (MTO) Programs
Complex or hard decisions usually swallow up a lot of time. The reverse, we imagine, must also be true: make choices easy, and time expands. This is true in general, but especially so in the competitive landscape of label solutions.
To stay ahead of the competition, smart companies prioritize the quality of the customer experience. There are many ways to do that. To help customers feel immediately valued, being swift and responsive is a great place to start.
ID Images’ In-Stock Labels and Made-to-Order (MTO) programs are built to do this remarkably well. Their aim: bake as much speed and ease into the label solutions process as possible.
The result? Distributors and brand owners save time and build momentum in the new year. This time and energy can be used for continuous improvement in other areas, such as building more efficient platforms or perhaps innovation engineering.
Most importantly, customers feel good about what we’re all doing and decide to do even more things with us.
Made-to-Order (MTO) Benefits:
ID Images sets itself apart by streamlining the ordering process in the realm of customizable label solutions. The MTO program offers:
- Efficiency. The industry standard is a two-week lead time. With ID Images, customers can choose a color and receive their labels within a week.
- Positioned. Positioned between pre-made In-Stock labels and fully custom solutions, the MTO program combines the speed of in-stock availability with the personalization options of custom orders. It’s a balance that caters to the unique needs of agile brand owners.
- Convenience. The MTO program saves time for customers by providing a user-friendly color chart for easy selection.
- Versatility. With regular floodcoat sizes from 3×2 to 4×8, the MTO program offers versatility for different applications.
- Tailored Quantities. Unlike traditional custom orders that often require large quantities, ID Images allows customers to get custom colors without excessive commitments or extended lead times.
For those seeking ready-made solutions, the In-Stock program is positioned to deliver time-sensitive results.
- Prompt Fulfillment. Orders placed by 2:00 PM are shipped the next day, allowing stakeholders to meet demanding timelines.
- National Availability. With the help of a Customer Service Rep, customers can easily order and products will ship from a location closest to them.
- Efficient Delivery. It’s about speed to the door. The In-Stock program makes it easy for distributors, companies, and brand owners to swiftly move labels from point A to point B.
As the market continues to reward agility and responsiveness in 2024, ID Images is a reliable partner for distributors wanting to level up. Since prioritizing the customer experience is key, timely, customizable, and hassle-free label solutions are a winning bet.
Forward-thinking distributors working hand-in-hand with agile companies can ensure a seamless and responsive customer experience. For those ready to embrace efficiency and agility in their label solutions, ID Images is the key to making it easy.
To explore our In-Stock and Made-to-Order programs, and to get in touch with ID Images, visit our website or contact the team directly.