Integrated labels are used extensively in the transport and logistics industry. In addition, integrated form labels are used for healthcare, fulfillment, and mail order forms. Integrated label forms are ideal for multi-function applications including: pick/pack lists, warehousing/inventory, return merchandise, prescriptions, and return address labels because of their unique peel out labels.
I.D. Images offers a selection of competitively priced stock integrated labels. In addition to our stock materials and dimensions, we offer extensive custom integrated label capabilities to satisfy your unique applications. Our integrated forms are compatible with inkjet and laser printers, but if needed, we can offer thermal forms compatible with thermal printers.
Mail Order Integrated Labels - View Full Size
- Integrated labels & integrated cards can be produced cut sheet and continuous (pinfeeds)
- Printing up to 7 colors at 14" wide
- Printing up to 2 colors at 18" wide
- Adhesive up to 6.5" wide
- Produced completely in-line which minimizes scrap and waste and results in improved quality control
- Label forms are all "strip" (adhesive and liner goes either the full width or length of the sheet)
- 24 pound white MOCR bond paper
- 8.5 x 11 paper size
- General purpose permanent adhesive
- 2.5 mil Glassine liner
- The IL400250B is our most popular integrated label dimension and is featured in the image above
- Can be used for picking / packing lists, return merchandise labels, product registration information, and more
- Are used by a wide variety of companies including warehouses, hospitals, and general manufacturers
Become A Certified Customer
to View Pricing
To learn more about integrated form labels before ordering, read our article
. You can also read our previous article
. Our integrated labels work on any standard laser or inkjet printer. Contact us today at 866.516.7300 to get started on your order.